Baracuda Advanced Suction Side Automatic
|Product Name:||Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner|
|Type:||Automatic Suction Side Pool Cleaner|
|Features:||Durable diaphragm, 36-fin disc, wheel deflector|
Disclaimer: This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Baracuda G3 pool cleaner is an excellent suction and automatic cleaner that is suitable for regular cleaning of your pool. It is highly recommendable because of its affordable price and efficiency in cleaning pools.
The automatic cleaner does an excellent job of cleaning all pool parts including walls, bottom floor, lights, and steps. This model is of simple design and easy to maintain, is rugged and has only one internal moving part. It has a unique feature, the FlowKeeper Valve that controls water flow which maintains peak performance, even with low-speed pumps.
The main features of Baracuda pool cleaner include a durable diaphragm, 36-fin disc which significantly improves adhesion to pool surfaces, wheel deflectors designed to assist the cleaner to navigate around tight corners, and a quick-release cassette. This feature enables ease of access to the cleaner’s diaphragm for maintenance purposes.
Features of the Baracuda G3 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
A durable diaphragm
This part is superior and movable which makes it easy to manoeuvre the cleaner on all parts of a pool.
This is the feature that comes into contact with the pool and is designed for maximum adhesion to pool surfaces. It helps in eliminating all dirt leaving your pool surfaces sparkling clean.
For easy navigation and negotiation around tight corners.
The quick-release cassette allows quick access for maintenance purposes to the diaphragm.
Due to the cleaner’s low-speed pumps, which deliver powerful suction, this cleaner is quiet.
Automatically controls water flow
The cleaner has a wear and tear warranty of one year and a two-year warranty on the hose pipe.
Cleaner Weight – 19 pounds
Cleaner Size – 41.5 x 8 x 18 inches
- Pool type is in-ground
- Cleaner type is suction-side
- Connection: 1.5-inch vacuum line
- Hose type: durable, 39 ft. hose
- A durable diaphragm
- Suitable pool surfaces: vinyl, fiberglass, tile, and granite
- One year warranty for wear and tear
- It is a simple design that is easy to assemble for first users.
- It reliable and has a good reputation
- It is a powerful and quiet cleaner that will efficiently work with low-speed pumps
- The FlowKeeper Valve will automatically control water flow ensuring peak performance while cleaning pool surfaces.
- The diaphragm is long-lasting and will give you maximum service.
- One year warranty for wear and tear.
- It effectively removes leaves, debris, dirt, as well as heavier things like twigs and pebbles.
- The presence of the patented quick-release cassette simplifies the regular maintenance activities of the Baracuda pool cleaner.
- It often gets stuck in the main drain at the raised anti-vortex of a pool.
- Large leaves may sometimes clog the diaphragm making the cleaning process longer.
- Since it uses the pool’s pump, the pump needs to be regularly cleaned more than usual.
Should I buy a Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner?
The Baracuda pool cleaner has been present in the market for many years, and the manufacturers have improved its features. It is now a simple and reliable pool cleaner that we recommend for every household that has a pool. You should be confident enough when buying this pool cleaner. It is affordable and efficient for regular cleaning of the pool surfaces. The Fin Disc has a high adhesion force that ensures all dirt and debris are removed from the pool. Being a vacuum pool cleaner, you can be sure of always keeping your pool clean and enjoyable to use.
Check out our guide comparing the various pool vacuum cleaners.CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE LATEST PRICES FOR THE BARACUDA G3 ADVANCED SUCTION SIDE AUTOMATIC POOL CLEANER