Polaris Vac Sweep 280
|Product Name:||Polaris Vac Sweep 280|
|Type:||Automatic Pressure Side Inground Pool Cleaner|
|Features:||Two jets, single chamber debris bag|
A clean pool gives swimmers peace of mind and the opportunity to enjoy a swim without being stressed about the state of the water. The high hygiene standards of a pool also help keep away health hazards. If your swimming pool was designed to have pressure side cleaners, then it’s high time you start thinking about getting a pressure-side cleaner. These are cleaners that will leave your pool sparkling clean without the energy and effort in cleaning. One of the best pressure-side pool cleaners that you can get in the market is a Polaris pool cleaner. Here’s our run down of the Polaris Vac Sweep 280.
Features of the Polaris Vac Sweep 280
Polaris Vac Sweep 280 is a pressure-side pool cleaner that has been specially designed to clean in-ground pools. The cleaner can deliver a perfect cleaning job regardless of the size and the shape of the pool. It is highly capable of cleaning the floor and walls.
The cleaner comes with a single chamber filter bag that provides storage for dirt and debris collected from the pool. This is a great feature, as the majority of dirt and debris is captured and stored by the Polaris Vac Sweep before reaching the pool’s collection basket and filtration system.
Polaris Vac Sweep 280 is a product from Polaris, a company that is known worldwide for producing the best pool cleaners. The company has built a good number of other pressure cleaners that have received a warm reception from the customers.
Polaris is part of the Zodiac brand, which prides itself on using high-quality engineering standards and producing reliable products.
This is probably why many customers trust the company’s products when it comes to quality and performance.
The cleaner works in all types of in-ground pools and all types of pool surfaces. It has two jets, which mean vacuum power. This helps speed up the overall cleaning process.
The unit is powered by a separate booster pump. The booster pump improves the overall efficiency and performance of the cleaner and sets the skimmer free to remove scum from the pool surface.
Polaris Vac Sweep 280 comes with a single chamber debris bag. Large debris, such as leaves, is collected in this bag. The bag also prevents the basket and pool filter from clogging.
The 31-foot hose length will suit most in-ground pools and with a weight of 18.1 pounds, the cleaner can be lifted in an out of the pool easily.
- Because it has two jets, the cleaner is fast and efficient
- It’s a versatile pool vacuum that can be used for all types of in-ground pool surfaces.
- The rugged and compact design makes it strong and optimizes its performance.
- It is durable and can serve its purpose for years. In addition to having a strong body, the filter bag captures both small and large debris, and while doing so, protects and increases the overall performance and life of the cleaner’s filtration system.
- Due to the ready-to-connect pressure line, no technical knowledge is required to operate it.
- To get the best results from the Polaris Vac Sweep 280, you need to have a booster pump. This can end up increasing the cost of using the cleaner.
- The sweep hose of the cleaner can accidentally spray the areas surrounding the pool with water.
Should you buy a Polaris Vac Sweep 280?
First, Polaris Vac Sweep 280 is a product from a reputable brand, and this is one reason to pick this cleaner. It also has some great features you won’t find in other pressure pool cleaners. It comes highly recommended by many professional pool cleaners as it does a top job and it’s easy to use.
Best Pool Vacuum Comparisons